1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Password Management Apps/ PC sync? HELP!!!

Last Updated:

1. LJenni

LJenni New Member This Topic's Starter

**PASSWORD MANAGMENT**
    I have read so many postings on so many sites trying to find the BEST Password Management Apps. I am so confused at this point!!
    Here's what I am looking for:

- Safe, Secure Method of saving sensitive login & passwords
    - Must Sync EASILY with PC (I am not a computer whiz)
    - Sync with PC through USB connection -- NO WiFi available at my office
    - I don't mind a small fee, do not want year/mth subscription though, one time reasonable fee is ok for the right program.
    - Would prefer it to be software that I download on PC and not a website. This would be sensitive banking info and it seems risky having it on a 3rd party website
    - I want to be able to make changes directly on my Moto Android and my PC. The idea of typing in 70+ login & passwords on my android is terrible.

*I know all about the apps that DON'T fit my criteria, looking for suggestions/info on the programs/apps that DO fit my criteria.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks LJ

Advertisement
  2. Jaymie1989

Jaymie1989 Active Member

3. wayrad

wayrad Well-Known Member

sounds like B-folders would meet your needs. Latest version has USB sync (wifi sync via local area network is also possible). Nothing is in the cloud.

PS. Here's a link to the B-folders website: B-Folders
    I should also mention, I believe the current version imports from some other secure database apps like SplashID, so you may not need to reenter your data, although that can be done on either the phone or the desktop end. The developer is responsive and helpful too.

I've been using B-folders since buying my phone in May and it has never given me any trouble. I was able to get the data back just fine after installing a custom ROM the other day.

Since you specifically mention not having wifi, I'm guessing you already have considered this app, but may not know that it now supports USB sync.

4. LJenni

LJenni New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks so much for that info wayrad! I read some info about B Folders but it didn't mention the USB syncing option. I will give it a try!