Password protect picture folders?

Last Updated:

1. UsedRomantic

UsedRomantic Member This Topic's Starter

I did some searching and couldn't find the answer to my question. If I missed it, sorry if this is a repost.

Is there a way to password protect, or even hide, picture folders? A lot of my friends like to play with my phone, but needless to say, I don't need them nosing through the pictures on there. Maybe an app or something?

TIA

Advertisement
  2. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

I use an app called App Protector, I know there are others on the market but I like this one the best. Most of them have free trial versions but they are so limited that they aren't worth it unless you pay for them.

3. androidtp

androidtp Well-Known Member

i use hidenseek. to me this is the quite clever. it's a flashlight of course..but if you press menu 3 times while it's lit it'll prompt you to enter a password. once that's done, you can view/edit the pictures you hid as well as videos.

quite useful and they won't see anything like "app lock". makes you look suspicious with an app like that..sorry joe lol..flashlight makes it feel as if it's just a flashlight!!~but it isn't ;)

4. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

No reason to feel sorry, to each his own !!

5. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

Lol I actually tried that but I like mine better, you'll see "app protector" in the app drawer but you can customize every aspect of how it works so I really like it.

6. iCrash

iCrash Active Member

Photosafe or picsafe I forget which