• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

password protect SD card

Hello, I have been wondering for months how to password protect the SD card itself. I have my phone locked so if someone takes my phone, but then they can always just take the SD card out of it and put it in their computer and then access all my personal files. I was wondering how do I password protect it so that can't happen. Is there an app I need is there just a quick fix? Any help is greatly appreciated :eek:

My roommate lost her keys, so she called me at work to get my keys. I told her I lost mine too. Because people are reckless and do dumb irresponsible s**t. Keep your head and don't lose your stuff or put yourself in situations to get jacked. Save important info to the internal sd. My infuse comes with 16 gb internal 32 expandable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones