1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Password Safe App?

1. Atty

Atty Active Member

On my Blackberry I had an app to save all my passwords and credentials and then open them up when I wanted to. It had its own master password.

Anything like that on Android?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Lizzrd

Lizzrd Well-Known Member

There are several. One of the best is SplashID, available in the market.
  3. Atty

Atty Active Member

Any free Apps?
  4. our3rotts

our3rotts Active Member

I used Password Manager on my BB for everything.

On my ERIS, I use OI safe. It is a great app - and free. Made by a reputable company.
  5. pavirotten

pavirotten Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have B-Folders on my phone. It acts like a virtual safe for passwords, credit cards, contacts, et al. It is free.

I'm not sure if you can launch and sign into an app from B-Folders, but it will at least save the log-in information for you.
  6. odhinn

odhinn Well-Known Member

I use KeePassDroid and Dropbox so I can use the same password database on my N1 and all my computers.
  7. shaffe43

shaffe43 Active Member

I cant say enough about how cool this one is. Sync with the pc (using drop box) and you have everything you need for free

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  8. flobey

flobey Member

I do exactly the same thing...love having all passwords on all PCs, plus now my phone. Very cool.
  9. gaugerer

gaugerer Well-Known Member

I chose Keeper by Callpod because it allows easy synchronisation of data between my computer and my Nexus One using my router WI-FI at home. I just select SYNC on both Keeper programs and enter my router address shown on the Nexus One into the computer Keeper program and hit go. The router address is stored on the computer Keeper program so you only have to do that once.

The data in Keeper is arranged in folders or lists and the headings can be customised to suit. I recommend Keeper and think it is worth paying
  10. happymagic

happymagic New Member

I do not recommend B-Folders because it does not have built in automation to log in to a web-site and drop the username and password data into the site. Also it does not classify your entries such as USERNAME, PASSWORD, URL the way KeePassDroid does. KeePassDroid is far superior if you're looking for a compararable app to the Blackberry Password Keeper.
  11. funpig

funpig Well-Known Member

KeePassDroid and DropBox
  12. EddieK

EddieK New Member

Can Keepassdroid manage my app logins? If not, is there an app that does?
  13. Usta

Usta Well-Known Member

This is the best combo for me.