• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pattern Lock on i1 - no slide out keyboard - don't want to erase everything..

kf4qhk

Jul 14, 2010
Hey guys,

I have an Motorola i1 (the iDEN version of the android - SouthernLINC) and it has suffered the "pattern lock" issue. I have had this happen a few times before, and with each customer, I have had a solution - whether it was erasing everything by pressing the volume up/down talk, ok, and power button at the same time.

However, I did have it where I was able to put another SIM in it, call it, and then turn Wi-FI on (it is a demo sim/account without the android package,) and then add a new gmail account to it.

Each situation has been a bit different.

On this one, everytime I call, it goes straight to the voice mail for this sim card's account. It won't ring. I have tried to catch it on a push to talk call, but, it won't work.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Jeremy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones