Pattern LockSupport

Last Updated:

1. ssa.ssa

ssa.ssa New Member

Please help me how to reset the keypad lock for the LG Optimus one P500 model, i tried keypad lock over 15 time, after that they told me need to use the gmail and connect to the the email. actually i don't have the original sim card, is there any way to reset the factory restore setting or remove the keypad lock.

2. weasel

weasel Well-Known Member

You need to be asking this in the correct forum.
  3. Lelouch

Lelouch Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I wonder why DaSchmarotzer didn't put it in the correct one???

Now let me try answer that.
    I think it doesn't matter if you have the wrong SIM card (SIM card is irrelevant). Actually you('re) locked the phone via screen lock using pattern (I presume it's that), or some did it and you forgot the pattern.
    Now I don't know what's the procedure with LG but you can reflash the firmware again, it will solve your problem (no screen lock pattern), with GAOSP versions is the same (each new build doesn't have the previous screen lock pattern activated - must be reactivated again). Or, take the unit to Mobile Service center and they will do it for you.

Of course if it's forgotten screen lock pattern problem. :p
  4. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

Moved to the right place, where you're the most likely to get answers from people who own the same phone.

This, however, is an issue with many Android phones.

According to this page, the solution would be to enter your gmail address but instead of entering your usual password, you should write "null" without the quotation marks.