• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pay for apps by adding to bill..

I'm getting no love, can't do it with my carrier (AT&T) through the Google Play market, which is where most of the apps I really want are. I can do PayPal with Amazon but they have the worst selection of apps around, nothing I want is available there at all. Really, all I want is a WORKING Gmail widget that shows an unread email count, just a little GMail 1x1 widget with a #, is that too much to ask? And maybe to get the paid version of HulloMail so I can have custom outgoing voice messages for my contacts.

Upvote 0
How are you doing it on your AT&T account? Is it through Google Play Market or something else? Please link me up.
If you have that option, it will show up when you agree to buy the app.
In the window of choices of how to pay (usually it will show your credit card last 4 numbers) just click on that window and you will have a drop down menu with the choice to bill to AT&T. If it is your first time, they will ask for address confirmation, and once you agree to the terms, it will start downloading the new app. Hope that helps.:)

Reactions: Jesse S
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones