PAYG Pulse pulled?General

Last Updated:

1. lesage

lesage Active Member This Topic's Starter

I noticed today that the Pulse was no longer offered on the T-M Payg phone list. Is there a reason for this?

Advertisement
  2. snpg

snpg New Member

It was there yesterday as I ordered it, shipped today. I tried to get one last week but all the shops near me didn't have it and couldn't say when they were coming in.

Prehaps something new is coming.

3. GenesisNemesis

GenesisNemesis Well-Known Member

I checked the site today and no sign of the pulse. That leaves only the HTC Hero (Or if you prefer the T-Mobile G2 Touch).

I think we can expect a new android handset there soon. The Nexus one? The Experia?

Any ideas?

4. helikopter

helikopter Active Member

as far as i know vodafone will have the nexus one exclusively in europe.

5. MassiveBongFace

MassiveBongFace New Member

Hi there im new to these forums. Stumbled across this post looking for info on the pulse.

Anyway, your correct the Pulse has gone from the T-Mobile site. I rang up and spoke to the customer service department and I ordered one over the phone! Im not sure if thats just the dregs of the stock but if your after one I would call up quickly.

Thanks

6. stfc

stfc Member

The Pulse has not been Pulled!!

After emailing T-Mobile about the rumours on various forums, I received a call from them yesterday. They said they are looking in to why it is not appearing on their website on payg, but confirmed they still have stock and that it is available on payg.

He also added it is their best selling phone!

7. Geoponic

Geoponic Well-Known Member

It's still there.

It's silly to be expecting a new android phone coming.

The site said out of stock for me when i was looking at the offers but i couldn't actually click the phones direct link.

8. Muuurgh

Muuurgh Well-Known Member

My pulse got stolen, so while I was in the store getting a new sim I asked the deputy manager (that's what his name badge said) about why it wasn't showing online anymore, and he didn't know. Said they sometimes do that when they run low on stock, so if it is a 'best-seller' then that would make sense.

9. GenesisNemesis

GenesisNemesis Well-Known Member

10. lesage

11. lesage

I followed your advice. I finally decided to buy. I phoned t-m; the t-m person couldnt determine the price; found that strange; eventually after searching around, she did find the price -- it was lower than that previously advertised; I accepted....I join your ranks and hope that my copilot WM license will be OK for android using android installers. (I have asked CP this question and CP have been using english which is desparately unclear on that point of transferability from WM to Android)

12. wasabiiro

wasabiiro Member

Couldn't find it today on t-mobile.co.uk. I guess this is not good news for us (who bought it)

13. skimminstones

skimminstones Well-Known Member

Its not been pulled on pay as you go as far as im aware and ive been a store manager for 6 years.

It has been pulled from pay monthly though because of the samsung galaxy and lg in touch max coming into range. The pay monthly stock of the pulse is being re-issued as pay as you go stock

14. lesage

thats intriguing. I wonder why that change also resulted in being removed from PAYG website --unless it was for some updating (as suggested elsewhere)?

15. chung

chung Member

Any idea of how to enter an unlock code for the pulse?

16. Muuurgh

Muuurgh Well-Known Member

Not to be a downer, but it's not for sale on the new, February edition of the T-Mobile site, the sales people last friday said there are no pre-paid Android phones and the store I went to on the weekend told me that all the stock they had had to be returned.

If that's not pulled, I don't know what is. I'd love to be proven wrong, but Ebay seems to be the only way to get your hands on a pulse these days. And if anybody outbids me on my current bids, I'll be very upset! ;)

17. pinkllama

pinkllama Member

2 t-mobile shops in nottingham both have stock of payg one's. strangely it's

18. skimminstones

skimminstones Well-Known Member

The t-mobile store you visted either read its recall notice wrong or had their pre pay pulse stock recalled along with their pay monthly stock due to them never selling any. The pay monthly stock has been recalled to warehouse to redistribute out as pre pay stock to stores that have a record of selling it.

19. spoke

spoke Member

It's back on PAYG on the T-Mobile site though the price is now

20. rajesh_g

rajesh_g New Member

hii..the imei number is 355195030120710. tmobile-uk pulse huawei u8220. please provide the unlock code. thank you.