• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paying for apps via paypal

Hello everyone, simple question for you. I am from Canada and have been waiting for google to allow us to sell apps on the market for a while now, however, we have not made the list of 9 countries that are able to sell.

So, my question for you guys is, if someone made a free lite version of an app, would you be willing to pay the price of the pro app via paypal and recieve the pro version via email? or is this to sketchy for most people? keep in mind if the pro version was not delivered as intended people would comment on the app and I would not make any sales so there is no reason to rip people off over a couple of dollars.

Any feed back on this would be great before I decide if I want to try this method out or not.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones