paypal here app

1. elaineboyce

elaineboyce New Member

Bought the Centura with 4.0 Icecream Sandwich just to run Paypal Here mobile credit card reader app. Says it is not compatable with my device, or my son's new phone, or my daughter's either. Anyone? If you have the device and it works just fine, please let me know which phone it works on so I can get it!! Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

You mean the official Paypal app? - can't find anything on Play called "Paypal Here". It's the same for me as well, incompatible with all your devices, including a Samsung. It might be a United States only app.
    elaineboyce and Harry2 like this.
  3. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

You might be right ... there is an app "PayPal Here Credit Card Reader" on Play Store, but not for my country/provider.

Harry
  4. elaineboyce

elaineboyce New Member

Thanks, paypal mobile is available for anyone but this is for the mobile card reader, paypal here card reader app.
  5. gtbarry

gtbarry Well-Known Member

List of NOT compatible Android devices here (why not compatible??? Shouldn't they list compatible? Tells you something right there.)

https://www.paypal-promo.com/here/#welcome

Also a number to contact if you are having Android issues under troubleshooting
    Harry2 likes this.
  6. elaineboyce

elaineboyce New Member

Thanks, used the list and the Samsung galaxy centura is not on the list but still does not work. I had my daughter try her galaxy proclaim, also not on the list, not compatible. The list is not all inclusive and already contacted them. I need to use my card reader in a week for a show so if anyone has an android phone that it DOES work with, please let me know asap. Thanks!