PC Connection Not HappeningSupport

Last Updated:

1. AngryCustomer

AngryCustomer New Member

I have a Galaxy Express. So does my wife. I used to be able to plug it into my computer (W7) and access it just like a thumb drive. I no longer can. But I can with my wife's. I have not changed any settings, but something must have changed something. I have downloaded the drivers, it didn't help, which wouldn't make sense anyway because my wife's works just fine, just like it always has. It does charge, however, when plugged into my computer.

What is wrong with this thing?

Advertisement
  2. Rhudi

Rhudi New Member

I had a similar problem. My USB connection was fine until I wanted to copy more music to my phone. I was getting an error in device manager. Do a search for NIRSoft USB Clean Up. Use that program to clean up all your old USB connection clutter (old phones, thumb drives, etc). Be careful to not delete anything you are still using (but do remove all your Samsung entries anyway). Unhook everything you're not using, cleanup, then connect your phone first. It should auto-detect and load like it did the first time. That fixed mine, but I can't help you if you have deeper issues.:smokingsomb: