• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PC - Dell Streak Sync Issues

Recently purchased a Dell Streak, downloaded the Dell PC Suite software, running Windows XP Pro. Any ideas? Im' completely new to the entire Droid experience, I am definitely a convert, but could use a bit of help.

thanks!
izsm

Welcome to the Android Forums, Izsm. :)

Let's get this post into the Dell Streak forums where there will be more people with that phone to help. ;)

I'll move the thread to that area.

Reactions: IZSM
Upvote 0
I have had my Streak for a week and figured it was time to download the PC Suite and see what it had to offer.

Everything installed ok, and my PC sees my Dell Streak in file manager and all it's folders. When I connect I picked the first option for transfer media, etc.

My issue is the Dell PC Suite doesn't see my phone, it comes up with a status of "Disconnected" in the bottom right corner and none of the options are accessible.

I installed the 1.6 version as my Streak is still 1.6.

Any ideas?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones