PC Magazine's Droid Review

Last Updated:

1. Kamilli0n

Kamilli0n Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. johninbigd

johninbigd Well-Known Member

Great review. The only thing that worries me is what they say about voice quality. I hope it doesn't sound as bad as they suggest. There's simply no excuse for poor voice quality these days. Every phone should be crystal clear, at least as much as a cell phone can be.

3. shaggymatt

shaggymatt Well-Known Member

Wait you plan on using it as a phone? ha ha

I just checked my Storm which I got the day it was released, almost a full year ago. Total talk time, 1 hour 55 minutes and 41 seconds. :cool:

I really find that I can do most communications as needed with the features of the phone as opposed to the phone itself.

4. racerxe24

racerxe24 Well-Known Member

I am digging that talk time of over 7 hours. It seems this phone will keep a decent charge over the course of a day, I am hoping so anyway....

5. johninbigd

johninbigd Well-Known Member

lol Yeah, strangely enough, I do a lot of business on the phone and I don't want prospective clients to be annoyed at the voice quality.

6. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

That is really odd, Engadget said it has one of if not the best voice clarity/audio speakers of any phone. They said it was ultra clear on regular calls, speakerphone, and listening to media.

7. kingohearts2005

kingohearts2005 Active Member

It's funny the way the reviews aree. Engadget hated the music player and said the voice quality was great while pc mag loves the music playback and hates the voice quality. Gonna read every review and tally the good to the bad to really figure out whats bad.

8. MarvinAndroid

MarvinAndroid Well-Known Member

I thought this review was pretty weak... some of what was said didn't jive with what I've heard from other reviews. And in the end the guy recommends a Windows Mobile device instead... I kind of lost respect for him and the review right there.

9. Kamilli0n

Kamilli0n Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes I respectively disagree with their HTC Imagio recommendation and overall view of the Windows Mobile platform.