PC Suite and Verizon??Support

1. Plakius

Plakius Well-Known Member

I have the G2 for verizon when I plug it into my PC, I do not have the option of LG Software. I attached a photo of my options. It's so weird that I can't find any documentation on this. Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

what are you asking and what are you looking for? Because I don't have an LG option on that screen either and have never suspected that I should. So I'm confused as to what it is that your looking for and what you think you should be seeing on your phone.

I get some LG tools that show up on my PC when I plug it in; is that what you're looking for?
  3. Plakius

4. creator69

creator69 Well-Known Member

5. Plakius

Verizon is so annoying. I think it's cause they want you to use their cloud. It backs up your contacts and photos. Ummm so does gmail and google plus.

I broke my G2 and got a new one which was defective. So now I have to install and change all the settings again. I don't understand why this is such a foreign concept. I mean BlackBerry had a device switch app in 2002.

signed
    cranky g2 user
  6. creator69

creator69 Well-Known Member

I agree I hate verizon but for me Nothing else works where I travel. So I'm kind of stuck
  7. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

If the phone still works, you can use other apps in the market to do what you want to do...various apps for various things to backup. You can then either backup to the cloud or offload the data to your PC.