1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

PC Suite for Micromax A56 and OTHERSTips

1. anshubham

anshubham Active Member

Hey guys its me again...lot of people asking about the PC Suite for this mobile which Micromax does not provide officially.
    I found a good PC Suite program and sharing it here.
    Its Wondershare MobileGo.
    It can Share/Transfer files, install/unninstall apps, take screenshots and more. You can purchase the Pro version for more features.
    Here's the link :-
    MobileGo - Android Manager to Manage Android on PC | Wondershare

The another alternative is 91 PC Suite.
    Try this out i'm using it.

CLICK THANKS IF THIS HELPED...THAT'LL HELP ME. :smokingsomb:

Advertisement
    :
    chirag1780 likes this.
  2. jyothis1990

jyothis1990 Member

I used Mobo Robo first, and haven't found any reason to replace it :) Its good too if you need to try. Supports every known device! Lot many features like App installer, backup, SMS popup etc.
    Go to : mobo robo . com (ignore spaces)
  3. janewonder

janewonder New Member

Dear anshubham,
    This is Jane Lewis from wondershare.com about a very important matter affecting both our businesses.
    Our website currently has thousands of spam backlinks from forums and websites including yours.
    As these links are quite harmful to both yours and our business, we would greatly appreciate it if you would delete these backlinks pointing to wondershare.com/android-manager found on this page.
    Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
    Best wishes and regards.
  4. raifi07

raifi07 New Member

Myphone expolerer is a very good pc suite which works well for all micromax phones including android phones like micromax a56 and micromax java and non java phones.You can download it from here.
    Download micromax pc suite