PC Suites For HTC Wildfire

1. luckybum

luckybum New Member

Does HTC have a PC suite like the Nokia Phones?

Not able to make too many changes to my phone...like expecting it to

1. Saving the Text Messages on my Memory card instead of the phone memory

2. Transfer Music Via Bluetooth and so on....:confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. Space_Cowby

Space_Cowby Member

just plug your charging / data cable into phone and pc. select option on phone for hard drive.

Then using my computer navigate to the phone.

Having recently switched from a Nokia I feel your pain wrt PC Suite. My Nokia used to sync pictures and music via bluetooth automatically, HTC not a hope.
  3. Space_Cowby

Space_Cowby Member

4. lumina_1

lumina_1 New Member

I have same trouble with the driver pcsuites..
    I have the pcsuites in the memory card but it wound installed in my pc :mad:
  5. loknath

loknath New Member

hiii frndz,

I was using nokia mobile prior to HTC wildfire. I saved all contacts and calander events as backup file in my PC using PC-suit. How can i restore my data to HTC mobile now?
    The backup file format is: '.nbu'.

2) (or) i saved all my contacts in my pc as '.vcf' files. how can i import them to my HTC?

Thank you...
  6. Space_Cowby

Space_Cowby Member

the easiest solution i think would be to import into your gmail account and go from there.
  7. loknath

loknath New Member

Thanks buddy...for ur suggestion...
  8. ukstan

ukstan Well-Known Member

Yes I used nokia phones for years and i always thought of them as a business phone and the android more novelty play type phones.
    I really wish it could synch with outlook and synch the notes which i use often.
    I have tried a couple of apps but they dont really hack it
  9. heartavenger

heartavenger New Member

Use android commander works for both rooted as well non rooted
  10. sonal3709

sonal3709 New Member

HTC PC Suite for All HTC Phones is available for Free & Quick Download at url =>
    http colon mobimentor dot blogspot dot com forward slash 2011 forward slash 08 forward slash download-free-htc-pc-suite-305511 dot html , I have downloaded from there & I am happy now.
    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Sonal3709
    Caslavcg likes this.