PDA net HELP PLEASESupport

Last Updated:

1. danielle95045

danielle95045 New Member This Topic's Starter

HELP with PDAnet please.

I have PDA net on my vista laptop, works good but about 2 weeks ago it started kicking me off randomly every few minutes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times. changed usb port locations. Everything i can think of. I have contacted junefabric for help but they will not get back to me. someone please help I paid 24.99 for the full version and dont want to try another tether till i know i have tried everything. Thank you. I have verizon droid

Advertisement
  2. AndroidFantic

AndroidFantic Well-Known Member

I have been getting kicked off at random moments to I think that it is the 2.1 software for the phones my lil brother has it to and it just drops him off at random moments to.

Things to try
    -Make sure that mobile always on is checked Menu -> Wireless and Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Enable always-on mobile connction

-restart phone

-Make sure that the phone is set to adb in the device manager of your computer

-test on a different computer

3. AzJazz

AzJazz Well-Known Member

Another option is to try out a demo of EasyTether, and see if it drops out as frequently as what you are seeing with PDA Net.

I have purchased both (sigh). I like EasyTether better - a little easier to connect your PC, slightly faster data rates, and it's a LOT cheaper than PDA Net (on sale for only $10).

If I knew about EasyTether, I wouldn't have purchased PDA Net.