• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PDAnet, s3c6410, ADB, and all that jazz

thegrrraue

Lurker
Jun 12, 2011
Okay, so I'm having the same problem that apparently a lot of other people have had trying to get PDAnet working. Everything installs fine, but the s3c6410 Android ADB driver fails to install. I've done some searches and tried everything I could find, but I still can't crack it.

I'm running Windows 7, using a non rooted Epic 4g, and I have the SDK installed. I tried manually applying the driver from the SDK's files, as was one of the suggestions, but it's not in the folder for USB drivers.

I've beaten my head against the wall on this one, so I must be stupid. Is it located somewhere on my phone that I'm not seeing that I can pull it off and point to it? Or maybe there's a download somewhere online? Gah! Exploding brain!

Yeah, it won't let me ignore it.

After Windows tells me that the install failed, I press "ok" in the installer on the page with the instructions for completing installation, then it kicks back to me "Android phone not detected (Error=103)" and only lets me press "ok" again returning me to the previous screen.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it won't let me ignore it.

After Windows tells me that the install failed, I press "ok" in the installer on the page with the instructions for completing installation, then it kicks back to me "Android phone not detected (Error=103)" and only lets me press "ok" again returning me to the previous screen.

Did you ever solve this? I'm having the same problem after PDA working. I uninstalled after the trial but cant get past the ADB driver error...I'm SO FRUSTRATED!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones