PDB Files

Last Updated:

1. Locoman

Locoman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all, I have a friend who has a moto droid and I have the Dinc. We work for the railroad and we can carry the railroad rules on our phones instead of carrying our rule books. I use Isilo on my phone and download the rules from the UPRR web page. My friend installed Isilo but his moto droid won't allow him to download PDB isilo files. When he tries to download the file it say's that the file is an unsupported file. Can someone help please?
    Thanks
    Doug

Advertisement
  2. Locoman

Well after a little research I have found a work around that works. I had my friend download and install Dolphin Browser and install it on his moto droid and it allowed him to download the files. The native browser won't allow unsupported files to be downloaded but Dolphin will so if anyone else runs into a problem like this they can try this.
    Thanks
    Doug

3. Cadamus

Cadamus Active Member

Did you have to do something with Dolphin to get this to work? I am using Dolphin HD and having the same problem you describe.

Thanks!

Cad

4. GorillaTheHutt

GorillaTheHutt Well-Known Member

you could also look into an app called "Download Crutch" which should let you dl any type of file.

5. Locoman

I just text my friend and told him to try it and it worked. The native browser wouldn't let him download the file but Dolphin did! That's all I know. Sorry!