• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pdf files easier to read

That depends on how the document was created. If it was created specifically to allow "reflow," some PDF readers (not sure about any of the ones on Android) will reformat on the fly to allow a larger font size and still keep the lines short enough to fit on the screen. Most PDF files are not created to allow reflow, however, and those you can only view in exactly the formatting you'd see on your desktop/laptop computer.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer.

I have found out that is FBreader which can read ebooks. So then I was looking for how can I convert pdf files to ebook and finally I have found calibre (
calibre - E-book management ) which can convert pdf files and other file formats to different ebooks formats. Both software are also available for Linux.

At the moment I have not figure out which ebook format is the best.

Do you know a better ebook reader and converter?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones