PDF Viewer

Last Updated:

1. mkdauff

mkdauff Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, so last night I was headed to a basketball game (Go KANSAS STATE!) and realized my ticket had fallen out in my jog to the door. All of the tickets are electronic tickets (pdf) saved in my gmail, and I thought I would be able to open up the files and just let them scan my phone. Yet when I tried to open the file, it pulled up the PDF viewer app and then told me it wasn't able to open it...why is this?!

I also just tried saving the attachment to my sdcard from the gmail app and open it from there, but I couldn't figure out how to save an attachment from an email to my phone.

Any help here would be great...it'd be amazing to not have to carry a ticket and instead just show them my phone :) That's the kind of thing technology is for, right? :p

Advertisement
  2. NCKK

NCKK Well-Known Member

WHy not just pull up your email? Then show phone?

3. mkdauff

mkdauff Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

They're attachments, and there are about 15 of them. You have to open the attachment to view the actual tickets.

4. MB200

MB200 Well-Known Member

Hi. Don't know how to fix your app, or why it's not working, but you might want to take a look and contribute to another thread in Androids Forum, over in the Android Application Forum, on the subject of the best app for viewing pdf files.