• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pebble Blue or Marble White? or..both??

What colour SGSIII will you get?

• Pebble Blue

Votes: 148 51.4%
  • Marble White

Votes: 127 44.1%
  • Both

Votes: 13 4.5%

• Total voters
I went with white, it just looked better IMHO (my first white phone) also because I thought the Blue looked good but they tried to simulate brushed metal. I don't mind that's it's plastic but I feel by them making it look lke something it's not it comes off as a cheap imitation.

I still don't know if I made he right choice...

Upvote 0
A lot of things I choose I think of which I would regret least.

In other words,if it turns out I end up not being as crazy about something as I thought I would, I sat to myself "self, which would be easief\r to live with if I had to, even though I didn't end loving it as much as I thought I would.

To me the choice was easy. I really didn't to be stuck with the white if I didn't love it. But I could live with the the pebble blue

Upvote 0
A Samsung rep was there and he had a white one so I got to compare both the white and blue side by side. The blue as a brushed metal texture to it that gave it more depth and IMO, it looked much more sophisticated and expensive. Looking at both in each hand, blue was a clear winner for me. The white phone looked like an iPhone wannabe IMO.

Upvote 0
I went with blue because they don't make a blue iPhone, and when people see me with my phone, I want them to think, "what phone is that?" and not "where did he get that big iPhone?" The pebble blue is really nice anyway though, it fits well with the whole "inspired by nature" aesthetic. The shape and color make it actually look like a polished stone.

and if you're suffering from buyers remorse, a white case can be purchased. a pebble blue cannot.

Upvote 0
I ordered the blue (Verizon). I'm not sure why since everytime I see a picture of the white version I am blown away by how great it looks. I'm nervous about how the blue will actually look in real life, but hoping for the best.

Haha, same thing happens when I look at the blue. I ordered the white. I always come within a click away from changing my pre-order color...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones