148 vote(s)
  2. Marble White

127 vote(s)
  3. Both

13 vote(s)

Last Updated:

1. Chicago281

Chicago281 Well-Known Member

White with a black case looks the best over the Pebble Blue IMO. Saw a friends and his looks purple almost. The white to me looks classy while. I wish they would have offered a simple White/Black/Titanium option like the S2.

2. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

I went with white, it just looked better IMHO (my first white phone) also because I thought the Blue looked good but they tried to simulate brushed metal. I don't mind that's it's plastic but I feel by them making it look lke something it's not it comes off as a cheap imitation.

I still don't know if I made he right choice...
  3. ozzzy3z

ozzzy3z Well-Known Member

I ordered the blue (Verizon). I'm not sure why since everytime I see a picture of the white version I am blown away by how great it looks. I'm nervous about how the blue will actually look in real life, but hoping for the best.
  4. mystiqueskillz

mystiqueskillz Well-Known Member

My phones were a black lg chocolate, lg voyager, blackberry storm, and droid x. I need a change in color and white would be perfect since pebble blue is dark.
  5. serpa4

serpa4 Well-Known Member

Blue is my choice. White will reflect way too much in my car window when docked and used as GPS and streaming music.
  6. Haris

Haris Well-Known Member

I originally wanted white, but now that I've seen the blue in person - blue will be my choice once Sprint starts taking orders for the 32gb version again...
  7. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

A lot of things I choose I think of which I would regret least.

In other words,if it turns out I end up not being as crazy about something as I thought I would, I sat to myself "self, which would be easief\r to live with if I had to, even though I didn't end loving it as much as I thought I would.

To me the choice was easy. I really didn't to be stuck with the white if I didn't love it. But I could live with the the pebble blue
  8. John_Roger

John_Roger Well-Known Member

I went with white 32gb on big red. The blue looks cheap, IMHO....
  9. 2horses

2horses Well-Known Member

I'm still trying to decide if I want to cancel my pre-order for blue and swap to white. Only two more days to figure it out...
  10. Woody4OU

Woody4OU Well-Known Member

32 white

clear case

looks boss looked like denim; my wife would probably wash it....again.
  11. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

I always thought it was silly to buy something because it's the only color they had rather than wait, especially if you have to live with it for 1 to 2 years.

I still say get you think is conservative. For me it's blue, for others, white. It's to easy to get tired of the flashy.
  12. AB00110101

AB00110101 New Member

I went with the White version.

Every phone I've owned has been black, or dark grey, so I thought it would be nice to switch it up.

I'll end up getting a case for the phone, so I wont have to worry about the "cheap" look some people are talking about.
  13. Kasé Zomé

Kasé Zomé Member

A Samsung rep was there and he had a white one so I got to compare both the white and blue side by side. The blue as a brushed metal texture to it that gave it more depth and IMO, it looked much more sophisticated and expensive. Looking at both in each hand, blue was a clear winner for me. The white phone looked like an iPhone wannabe IMO.
  14. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

I don't like white phones, and the Pebble Blue was the closest thing to black they had. Pretty simple choice for me. Already have a black case to put it in.
  15. SirKronan

SirKronan Well-Known Member

16. Chicago281

Chicago281 Well-Known Member

Is the cover on the back of the Pebble Blue still plastic like the white version or is it a brushed aluminum?
  17. plastic
  18. powdbyrice

powdbyrice Well-Known Member

and if you're suffering from buyers remorse, a white case can be purchased. a pebble blue cannot.
  19. Lorak

Lorak Well-Known Member

NFC won't work with a metal back.
  20. thelastdraco

thelastdraco Well-Known Member

Haha, same thing happens when I look at the blue. I ordered the white. I always come within a click away from changing my pre-order color...
  21. MentatYP

MentatYP Well-Known Member

Every phone I've ever owned has been monochromatic--black, gray, silver. I'm excited about my Pebble Blue S3!
  22. finn5975

finn5975 Well-Known Member

I'm a wreck over this should-be-simple decision. I pre-ordered white initially. Then changed it to blue. Now I see the purple home button on the blue and am leaning towards white again. Uggh. I just wanna be able to sleep!!:D
  23. vishnuu09

vishnuu09 Member

24. ANM8

ANM8 Well-Known Member

It`s all a matter of personal taste, however as far as i`m concerned the white looks far more premium/expensive than the blue, i don`t like the pale blue strip around the screen (silver on the white) it makes the whole phone look plasticy.
  25. nooaah

nooaah Well-Known Member

I never understood this. I think the white looks classy.