• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pedometer Apps on Phone & Gear support?

shanezam203

Apr 26, 2012
I've used s Health with my Galaxy but I am curious if there are any other apps that work with the built in Pedometer in the Galaxy Gear that can automaticly transfer steps daily to an app and then log the data like a Nike + or any other step counting or exercising app.

Thank you,

Shane
P.S. see attached image, I have not been able to transfer steps from the Pedometer in the Gear to the Gear Manager. any suggestions?

Attachments

• 2014-03-29 09.16.50.jpg
    2014-03-29 09.16.50.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 268
I've used s Health with my Galaxy but I am curious if there are any other apps that work with the built in Pedometer in the Galaxy Gear that can automaticly transfer steps daily to an app and then log the data like a Nike + or any other step counting or exercising app.

Thank you,

Shane
P.S. see attached image, I have not been able to transfer steps from the Pedometer in the Gear to the Gear Manager. any suggestions?

Have you tried MapMyWalk, MapMyRun, MapMyHike, MayMyRide, etc.? You can find them in the Gear Manager app on the phone under Samsung Apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones