• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Pendo pad 7 jellybean help please

TJBlueyes

Lurker
Jun 14, 2013
I have trouble with my Pendo Pad 7" with comes with 1 mobile market for apps which is giving me trouble with those that need google play. Is there anyway to root and use gapps with this.

Tablet model: PNDPP41DG7BLK

Any help will be appreciated.

(Note: i have tried to use the jellybean google play apk but it just keeps closing.)

Upvote 0
I just bought a 7 inch Pendo Pad at Target (in Australia) for my daughter. It cost $99 and seemed fine... until we tried to install anything on it. It only has some third party app store called "1 Mobile Market" on it. Unbelievably, this is an Android tablet that does not have access to Google Play. How useless!

We took it back and exchanged it for a Thomson 7 inch tablet that seemed to be every bit as good, had Google Play, and was even a bit cheaper, so we had enough left over to buy a case for it too.

Its a worrying trend that Android devices are being sold without access to the genuine Android market, which is Google Play.

Beware people. Only buy devices that come with Google Play or you'll be stuck with a lemon.

Anthony.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones