• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pendo PendoPad 7 Model: PNDPP41DG7BLK

ihackuz

Lurker
Jul 28, 2012
Hi i have a
Pendo PendoPad 7
Model: PNDPP41DG7BLK it was working fine and then it did an update and it is stuck on the pendo screen,i have let it run flat,left it on and it doesnt move from that screen.
i even unsoldered the power wire from the board hoping it would cause it too go back to original settings.Now i cant find how to do a hard reset i have nothing important on it i just need to do a Hard Reset Please help TIA Rob

Hi i have a
Pendo PendoPad 7
Model: PNDPP41DG7BLK it was working fine and then it did an update and it is stuck on the pendo screen,i have let it run flat,left it on and it doesnt move from that screen.
i even unsoldered the power wire from the board hoping it would cause it too go back to original settings.Now i cant find how to do a hard reset i have nothing important on it i just need to do a Hard Reset Please help TIA Rob
Try resetting using a computer and the android usb port next to the power button

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones