People already getting X shipments?!?

Last Updated:

1. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. damstr

damstr Well-Known Member

The only thing I can think of is some people that switched their Increedible orders over to Droid X's are getting theirs now. Maybe Verizon didn't want some people waiting anymore.

3. Texas Tornado

Texas Tornado Active Member

I'm hoping that its one of those "VZW viral" giveaways they were talking about doing. IF that is the case and they are sending it out to random VZW customers, by what criteria are they basing it off of? I signed up on the VZW Droid X website with my address and other info for the Droid X updates, hopefully (wishfull thinking) they are using that! That would be awesome if one of us got a random knock on our door from FedEx with a Droid X! :D

The question is, if it is a surprise DX from VZW, would it be active on a new line on your account? Or some corporate sponsored temp account? =/

4. crimton

crimton Well-Known Member

this same thing happened with the incredible, quite a few people got their phones 7-9 days early and everyone was jealous.

5. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

I did the same thing lets only hope thats how they base the criteria on lol

6. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

Yeah but they preordered the inc they arent even taking preorders for the X so thats something completely different

7. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I really hope this is not part of the twitter thing as some people are speculating.

8. Gummibands

Gummibands Well-Known Member

I think it makes more sense that the Droids were going to the stores not the people, but it's whatever I mean it was sent from Verizon so I mean it sucks but what are you gonna do about it hahaha.