People/Contacts List With Facebook-Force Close.

Last Updated:

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have to say that this default Application is truly simple and easy to deal with, and that makes it all the more significant in my view. However, I am running into an odd problem, and I would like to see if anyone has had the same experience, and/or could offer their assistance in this matter.

I have linked all of my contacts to their FB profiles, and all seems to work extremely well. However, for reasons beyond my understanding, when I attempt to click on the "Album" icon (To view the photographs of a FB Friend), this App. always makes me go through a "Force Close". This ONLY happens with ONE of my contacts though, as with every other contact I still retain the ability to view their FB Photo Albums. I was thinking that the one contact in question here, possibly has too many photographs for this App. to handle(?), but I can get it to work on a very rare occasion despite such.

I would really like to hear from folks in regard to this issue, because it's puzzling, and somewhat irritating.

BTW, I have rebooted, and I have also taken the particular FB profile off of my contact list, and then re-applied it (All to no avail).

Here is the error message:

"Sorry!

The process android.process.
    acore has stopped
    unexpectedly. Please try again.

[Force Close]"

Advertisement
  2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Active Member This Topic's Starter

I would just like to give this thread a bump, to see if anyone has anything to add.

3. robogo

robogo Well-Known Member

Happens to me too, mate, and it's downright annoying.

HTC Customer Service is not very helpful, they suggested I should reinstall the latest ROM for my phone and that it will, quote, "hopefully" help.

4. jeffreynothing43

jeffreynothing43 Well-Known Member

hmmm, i've never had this problem...but i haven't looked at every contact i've linked to facebook. how many do you have linked in your people? just curious.

5. robogo

robogo Well-Known Member

The Facebook app was recently updated, check Android Market for downloads.

I've noticed some improvements, including stability ones.