People keeps losing my sync with Facebook.Support

Last Updated:

1. ludist210

ludist210 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Almost every time I click on People, the pictures for some of my contacts (and it's always the same thirty of my seventy-odd contacts) disappear and don't show up again for hours. This did not happen before the OTA. Is this common?

Advertisement
  2. stmartin84

stmartin84 Well-Known Member

I keep having the same issue. They sync fine for awhile, pictures and all then all of a sudden it looses the connection. No idea why.

3. nearzealot

nearzealot Member

I don't have the issue but my GF's phone does. Also doing the thing where texts & incoming calls show only the phone number. Sometimes she doesn't know who she's texting with!

4. thenestor

thenestor Well-Known Member

Yeah, I used to get this problem a lot. Solution for me was to increase the frequency of the "Facebook for HTC Sense" sync so that it's once every hour or two hours. It still loses the photos once in a while, but they come back a lot more quickly this way. It might use a little more battery this way, but it's also pulling less data during each sync, so it's not a huge difference.

5. tulibbe

tulibbe New Member

i am gettin the same problem also my snyc is hvin problems to an my facebook chat:mad::(