People looking for good facebook appsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Jshizzy

Jshizzy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Go ahead and download opera mini 5 beta. It has the best facebook app on its homepage and IMO it is way superior to any out there.

The browsing is super fast and you have the ability to download videos from your favorite sites to your sd card.
    Probably my favorite app side from personal assistant.

Advertisement
  2. Snotrocket

Snotrocket Well-Known Member

I would settle for Babbler updating so I can use it with 2.1.

3. boayou

boayou Member

anyone's facebook for android stop working?

I keep getting "No content"
    "An error had occurred while fetching data. [null]"

already re-installed app and still doesnt work

4. southunder

southunder Member

I've been having this issue since yesterday evening, getting errors with my Twitter account too not posting using Peep.

5. Singindierain

Singindierain Member

Yep, having the same issues for Facebook. It's been about two days for me. It works and then it doesnt.

6. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

I had no idea that opera mini had a facebook app...
    i'm going to have to check it out

7. Mer2112

Mer2112 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's really an "app", I think it's just the way Opera displays web pages. I really like it better than any of the dedicated facebook apps.

8. Dangraef

Dangraef Active Member

doesnt it just take you to the mobile site vs the touch site? I did not like the facebook "link" that came with opera mini. I also noticed that when in opera on facebook touch, when you click on "older posts" at the bottom of your feed it refreshes and takes you to the top of the page... kind of annoying... but it does play mafia wars pretty well from within opera on facebook.

9. truelove79

truelove79 Well-Known Member

The mobile facebook site is terrible. The touch site is really great. I have a feeling that's what the OP is talking about. BTW, the touch site is a little messed up in Opera as with a lot of other sites, which is why I don't use it. ESPN and my personal site are really messed up, they're barely even close.

10. astrostrat89

astrostrat89 Well-Known Member

I've just started using FB, and I like the touch site the best so far. The android app is pretty weak IMHO and the mobile site is well, mobile.

11. smittythepig

smittythepig Well-Known Member

i use the full site. works just fine for what i do on it. chat is totally unpredictable but it does work some of the time. but i downloaded meebo for chat and that works really well. so i can view the full version of the site, and switch over to meebo when i need to chat. hopefully soon Bloo will come out with their updated version that includes chat. as a side note, chat on the full site was impossible with 2.1 because of some strange happening with the full browser. the chat box would occasionally be visible at the bottom of the screen when fully zoomed out. but when you zoomed in it would disappear.