• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

People not receiving piture text messages

lily0615

Nov 14, 2011
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S2 from Sprint but it's flashed to boostmobile. At first people were able to receive picture text messages that I would send them. Now nobody is receiving any pictures I send them expect for one friend I have that also has boostmobile. How can I fix this issue? Will I have to get a new phone? Do you think it might be because it's flashed? Someone help please.

What's the Android OS - Gingerbread or ICS? ICS has caused a lot of problems, one being eating up memory. My gmail would never update, messages never send, because of ICS. It might just be downgrading to Gingerbread. But if that's not your problem, it's likely the flash. But a full memory will prevent things from sending.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones