• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help People stopped showing status update icon with contacts

jmcharles

Lurker
May 10, 2010
I've had my phone since it came out, and absolutely love it. This is my first real issue with the phone, so good news there.

I have all of my facebook contacts on my phone through Facebook HTC Sense, and they're also synced with my google contacts. I had it set up so my favorites group was showing on one of my home pages through the People widget. I liked the little icon that showed when each person had a status update. BUT...now the status update icon is no longer shown! I can click on the contact and see any updates, but no more icon to show me they have a new one.

Anyway, very annoying for me, as I really enjoyed that little part of it. Hope someone out there can tell me how to fix this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones