people widget help??

Last Updated:

1. Hero_Guy

Hero_Guy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ook so i have the widget set up to where it is a scroll box of all my friends and stuff but on one of my friends, it has an icon on the bottom right hand corner of her pic and i dont like it. i always clicked on her name instead of the pic but is there a way to get rid of the icon? i tried removing the widget and replacing and it is still there. i hit menu and hit widget action but all it gives me is send message, view contact, etc and i dont want it to do any of that becuase the little icon ruins the pic.

anyone know how to get rid of it?

Advertisement
  2. kassdog

kassdog Well-Known Member

Isn't that the symbol for update for that person when you have them linked to the fb part of Android.

3. wardfan

wardfan Well-Known Member

I think that icon is the default icon for that person, so if you click it it will call or text that person. Not sure how to reset it so it doesn't have a default action, but I'm almost positive that is what it is. i can't test it atm since I'm using Zen rom, but there is a way to remove the default action somehow.

4. Hero_Guy

Hero_Guy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yeah its those icons, i did find a way though!!! you have to"un-link" that person and then re link that person but idk what to do if a person isnt linked though