People with a Gmail, email address problemGeneral

Last Updated:

1. spy21der

spy21der Active Member This Topic's Starter

Alright, I tried searching for this, I tried googling it. I cannot find anyone who had any ideas about this. I have started adding everyones email addresses to their contact page. And everyone with a @gmail address, when I add their email. They stay on my phone fine.. But when I log in to gmail on a computer and go to contacts, they don't show up anymore. their email address will, but nothing else and all the other contact info is gone. I have about 10 like this. And then there is one person, that still shows up that has a gmail address..... Any ideas at all as to how I can fix this? They are on my phone fine, but not my gmail. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Ty07allstar

Ty07allstar Well-Known Member

Make sure you go into the settings -> Data Synchronization -> Google and make sure you sync all the fields, Gmail, Calendar, and Contacts and see if that helps.

3. spy21der

Yeah I have tried that many times. Still nothing. I went in and created one of them thru my gmail account. And then synced.. And now I have two of those contacts on my phone, and then I had the email address and the contact i created on my computer.. synced it together.. so now i have 2 on my phone and 1 on my computer

4. spy21der

I am noticing it is doing this with every contact that I put the email address in through my phone.. this is horrible.. they are in my phone fine.. But it deletes them on contacts through my gmail account