1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Perhaps confusing question

1. bowlfan912

bowlfan912 Member

I went to best buy to purchase a motorola photon q on Sunday but they forgot to add it to my family plan (so I essentially got a $700 phone for $1) so I went to a sprint store to activate it.

Fast forward til today I noticed a black friday ad for a sick deal on the S3.

My question is because its within the 14 day period where I wont have to pay for a termination fee is there a chance that I can deactivate the photon and create another line for the s3 and to make it more confusing also keeping the same phone number.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving,
    Andrew

Advertisement
  2. AlkiDweller

AlkiDweller Well-Known Member

You can easily switch phones yourself on Sprints website. I've done it a couple of times.
  3. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Hi bowlfan. If you're going to add a line to get the S3, you don't have to deactivate the Photon Q. Just swap phones/lines.