Personalize questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. golfinglenn

golfinglenn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 30, 2010
    I was playing with the personalized screen settings and can't figure out how to combine a couple of things. I like the clock and weather that is part of the verizon and HTC settings, but I also ended up with one that has my calendar agenda as a full screen if you scroll through the 6 different screens (sideways). I have that agenda screen on a custom one I named, but can't figure out how to get it on either the verizon or HTC one. Or, better yet, get the clock and weather portion of home screen onto a custom profile.

Does this make sense?

2. mzlou2

mzlou2 Active Member

Apr 22, 2010
    I don't really understand the question, but maybe I can help. To move things around on the screen, you need to hold the icon down and drag it. If you want to get rid of something, you need to drag it to the bottom of the screen (trash). To move something between the seven home screens, drag it sideways and place it on the screen you want it.

To add things, such as that HTC clock that also displays the weather, go to the screen where you want to add it and hit the plus sign in the bottom right corner. From there, select either "widget", "program", "shortcut", or "folder." The clock-weather thing is a widget, but google maps is a program. Place it where you want.

Once you get everything set up, make sure you save your custom "scene" (by going to Menu > Scenes > Save). Hopefully this helps.
    lawdroid likes this.
  3. nyjetsfan28

nyjetsfan28 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Just use the blank slate scene to fully customize what you want.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  4. whiteacre

whiteacre Member

Apr 14, 2010
    additional personalize question - use the "water" scene and have saved it, but if I turn Incredible off then turn it back on I have a static scene. Have to go back to scenes and change it. any to default to the chosen scene?