Phandroid App - Thread Load Error?? (constant)

1. scudder

scudder Well-Known Member

Hello...

Coming back off a couple/few week of reformatting and wiping and reflashing so not sure that might anything to do with this but....

For some reason, I cannot load the following thread in the Phandroid App on my phone:

http://androidforums.com/android-applications/303745-amazon-app-store-thread-daily-free-apps.html

I've tried everything I can think of....unsubscribe and resubscribe to the thread, mark all read on computer then go to phone, wiping data, reinstalling the app...

I just simply get the word "error" in a little white boxed-in area toward the bottom of my screen when I attempt to open the thread on my phone. All the other threads, as far as I can tell, open up fine on my phone.

FYI, if it matters, I'm using the MikG 3.11 ROM with the kernal that came with the ROM (no custom kernal) which I have had installed for a couple weeks upgrading from MikG 2.56. I'm not sure if the problem existed with 2.56 as I don't recall routinely checking the above thread from my phone.

THANKS!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Unfortunately this is a common bug, although I don't know if the cause of it is known. You'll find that it's one specific page that won't load - if you long press on the thread title you can load page one and that will work.
  3. scudder

Thanks Xyro...wasn't aware of it. And with all the changes I've done with my phone recently, thought I might have brought it on no noticing it before.

Thanks for the first-page work around...I'll try that...
  4. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

You still won't be able to load the problem page though, even if you load page 1 first. But it's a good way to confirm that you've got this particular bug.
    scudder likes this.
  5. scudder

I tried it. Seems that there are 2 pages out of the 6 or 7 that can possible load that give me the error. Thanks again!