• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phantom Skinz Chromatics + bling=:-)

Sassy_Lina

Mar 29, 2010
I plan on adding a lil personalization to my Evo. Personally I want some rhinestones. I contacted Phantom Skinz customer support and this seems to have no effect on the actual phone. May not be interesting to some but to some of the ladies who wanna add a little glam to a seemingly masculine phone this seems to be a viable option.

Update: I have finished my case. I chose to add bling to a clear case instead of on the Phantom Skin. Here's a pic

DSC00270.JPG

Reactions: chasers
I plan on adding a lil personalization to my Evo. Personally I want some rhinestones. I contacted Phantom Skinz customer support and this seems to have no effect on the actual phone. May not be interesting to some but to some of the ladies who wanna add a little glam to a seemingly masculine phone this seems to be a viable option.

I'm working on some more customization options. Waiting to hear back from a few companies to see if they're viable options or not though...

It would REALLY help if I had a unit now (rather than June 4) to get started.

Upvote 0

Meh.....I will either keep it nude, purchase a Seidio Case or a Frat Case like this one:

The iCase Place | Online Store

Upvote 0
Yes, dont glue cheap plastic junk all over a 450$ electronic device.

You aren't 6 years old any more.

if a person pays 450 bucks for a device they can have an orgy w. it. its their property and you dont have to look at it. everyone here has choices to make regarding THEIR individual evo. i know im not gonna bedazzle mine but im sure no one will knock your opinion on what you plan to do w. YOUR 450 dollar evo. not dissing you but its everyones prerogative to do whatever once it leaves the manufacturer.

Upvote 0
@hopalee No it doesn't come with rhinestones. I'm just lookin for an option to personalize/glam up my Evo, you know make it mine. My plan was to add some bling to a crystal case but I don't want to add bulk to my phone. I love those chromatic skinz from phantom skinz.

@Jordus The beauty of working and making your own money is that you can buy anything YOU want and do whatever YOU want with it. I must say though that if you are willing to buy an EVO for me I would be willing to adhere to your standards concerning it's use and your guidelines concerning alterations. Until then you do what you want with your device and I shall do what I want with mine, ummmkay.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones