Phantom Skinz shipping

Last Updated:

1. roltzje

roltzje Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering if anyone has ordered the full protection from Phantom skinz for the captivate, and how long it took to arrive? I got an email telling me that it shipped 2 weeks ago, and it is still not here (they dont track).. so Im wondering if they use some ultra slow method of shipping or something. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Surfer

Surfer Well-Known Member

I only bought the screen but I would check up on that. I ordered mine and got free shipping. I ordered Tuesday night (basically Wednesday morning) and it came Friday. There is most likely a problem...

3. roltzje

Oh wow, thanks. i'll definitely call them when its business hours

4. chaso

chaso Member

i got the full chomatics skin and it took exactly 5 days.

5. PhantomSkinz Guru

PhantomSkinz Guru Active Member

roltzje,

Thanks for your inquiry. We currently use the USPS First Class Mail as the Free Shipping option on our web site. Unfortunately, as you indicated, the USPS does not provide tracking information with that shipping method. Most orders shipped using First Class Mail should arrive in 5 days or so. Sometimes we have noticed that deliveries to NY State take a day or two longer. Please contact our Customer Service Department so that we can further assist you. Thank you for your patience and business!

Guru

6. roltzje

Thanks, I called customer service just now and without any hassle the rep said she would re-send it to me with delivery confirmation this time (so we both know it gets here). Great as long as it gets here this time :)

7. jeremytanner

jeremytanner Well-Known Member

Wow, okay, I'm now sold on your company. :) Headed there to check out stuff now!

8. TDQuiksilver

TDQuiksilver Well-Known Member

Ordered from PhantomSkinz full carbon chromatic right after launch. Took three days to arrive. My previous orders for other phones have always been fast. A+ to their customer service too!