Phantom SkinzAccessories

Last Updated:

1. jflexe99

jflexe99 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just got my order in just now...I ordered the Chromatic Black CF skin and matte skin. BUT...I got a set of clear skins and WELL! For free?!?!?! I will take it! So I got 4 skinz(2 matte and 2 clear) and one CF black chromatic for $43.97 with Priority Mail Shipping. Ordered Tue, got it today(Thur).

Just looking at the Carbon Fiber...I am not a fan of fake carbon fiber, but damn this looks REALLY good and precise! Once I get this on, I will take pictures and share how it feels in my hands, can't wait!

Just opened the normal skins...So I have 2 full body matte skins, and 4 clear screen protectors, which is great! Least I don't have to worry about getting any more screen protectors, already have another realook SP for a backup.

Advertisement
  2. btswein

btswein Well-Known Member

I paid $20 on Amazon for a CF skin from a company called Skinomi. It's really really durable (tried scratching it with a key), only thing is that it's like a 10 piece kit lol. I only put the backing and the screen protector on. I get free replacements should any part peel/crack/fade/yellow etc!

3. jflexe99

That is how much the Carbon Fiber skin is from Phantom, if you use the 30% off code which I did. I got a few extra just in case of anything...

4. vash337

vash337 New Member

in for pics of either/both :)

5. jflexe99

I need to find my battery charger for my camera...or take some pictures with my 9700...whenever I pull that out and wait 10 minutes for it to boot up ha

6. jflexe99

Charging my battery now...so hopefully Ill have pics up a little later...and just ordered the impact otterbox...basic of the 3, but I think it is nice for the 18 I paid to ship to my house!

7. jflexe99

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry the photos aren't that great...what you get for a 80 buck camera...should have used my Canon DSLR...oh well