• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone acting strange today

glen4cindy

May 22, 2010
2:44 Up time and 1:15 awake time and battery is down to 62%.

According to Spare Parts Partial wake Usage shows Android system 45mins and Calander 20mins.

I have not used the calendar at all today, and I rarely ever use the calendar. I'm not sure what could be using the calendar.

I have GPS off, but WiFi on. I am in a weak signal area which might explain some of the battery loss today, but is this normal for the most part?

I'm usually thru most of the day before my battery is down to 50% or 60%.

Thanks,

2:44 Up time and 1:15 awake time and battery is down to 62%.

According to Spare Parts Partial wake Usage shows Android system 45mins and Calander 20mins.

I have not used the calendar at all today, and I rarely ever use the calendar. I'm not sure what could be using the calendar.

I have GPS off, but WiFi on. I am in a weak signal area which might explain some of the battery loss today, but is this normal for the most part?

I'm usually thru most of the day before my battery is down to 50% or 60%.

Thanks,

Could also be low signal, check that and see it maybe searching and using more battery

Upvote 0
Haha. This will blow you guys away, but my Sprint HTC Hero has not been rebooted in about twenty-six days and it has been nearly as fast as when I rebooted it almost a month ago.

Once I noticed how long it had been since it was last rebooted I decided I would see if I could go for a month without one. So far, it has been great. The battery life has kept on par as well. I will be rebooting it this weekend though.

Upvote 0
Haha. This will blow you guys away, but my Sprint HTC Hero has not been rebooted in about twenty-six days and it has been nearly as fast as when I rebooted it almost a month ago.

Once I noticed how long it had been since it was last rebooted I decided I would see if I could go for a month without one. So far, it has been great. The battery life has kept on par as well. I will be rebooting it this weekend though.

I'm at 38 days up, and still going strong.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones