phone always crashes to a loading screenSupport

Last Updated: 2014-01-18 22:39:52
  1. surge013

surge013 New Member

Hi everyone. I sadly have a huawei ascend y through straight talk
    Ill start out by saying its the wo.rse phone I have ever touched. Im only using it because my galaxy broke.
    What happens is that whenever im on the browser it will constantly crash to a loading screen and then I have thinkin reopen it starting all over again. Its now starting to do the loading screen thing when I close apps. But it always does it on the browser. This is the second one I've had and they both did it so I know it isn't a problem with the one phone. I have looked everywhere and nobody in the web has ever posted about it. I know I can't be the only one with this problem. It's making me lose my mins. I seriously have thrown it off a wall about 13 times and I punch it atleast 29 times a day. Its bad enough it constantly loses 3g but this is really starting to get to me. I've also noticed that when it happens my signal bars turn to grey for a bit. Im pretty sure it happens every time. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Advertisement
  2. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

Welcome to Android Forums, surge013. Glad to have you with us.

That certainly would be frustrating! I don't know what the problem is.

I am wondering though, it sounds like you just got the phone, can you take it back to the store and get help or a refund or a replacement?

I hope you get it straight.
    surge013 likes this.
  3. surge013

surge013 New Member

I wish I could. I took the first one back 3 weeks after I bought it for the same reasons. When I went to return this one Walmart said no and that u had too many returned items that month and I couldn't return anything for 2 months. So I bought a galaxy2 online. My ex spilled soda on it and bricked it so I was forced back into using this one. Straight talk is no help either. They're customer service has the combined IQ of an eleven rear old lol.
  4. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

You aren't having much luck with phones here lately, are you? :eek:

Maybe someone here who has that phone can help you figure something out with it.

Good luck! :)
  5. Laurie99

Laurie99 Member

It seems like when I clear the cache & clear the history then restart, it stops kicking me out.
    dustwun77 likes this.
  6. Vulpixy

Vulpixy New Member

Hi, while I wish I could tell you what's going on with you piece of crap, at least I can say you're not the only one... I too have a straight talk huawei that does the same thing. Hopefully a solution can be found for our misery...
  7. jackkutta

jackkutta New Member

hey i am not geting your point.
  8. ladycruzr

ladycruzr New Member

Mine does that all the time too. At first I likened it to being bumped off of dial up service. It constantly kicks me off games too - IF I manage to get on. Definitely frustrating and makes you want to hurt things.