Phone Button

Last Updated:

1. spineles

spineles Member This Topic's Starter

Hi yet another newbie to the world of android phones, I will appolagise now if this question has been asked/answered before but cannot find the answer I am lloking for.

On the home screen of the desire at the bottom is the phone button when I press that why are all duplicated - obvisously on is a sim contact and the other has a blank picture by the name. How do I resolve this??

What is confusing though when I go to people all my contacts are not duplicated and just got blank pictures by them and not sim card. I am very confussed:confused::confused:

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Under phone, your call list is 1st then contacts

3. spineles

Hi thanks for the reply, yeah I realise what your saying but as i continue to scroll down past my call list all my contacts are duplicated in aphebetical order.

4. HYCAET

HYCAET Guest

check if you're dipslaying sim, phone and google contacts. Go to people>menu soft key>view and have a look.

5. spineles

Done that thanks and the only thing I have ticked is Google all the rest (sim,phone,show auto gmailcontacts) are all unticked??:(

6. czechplastik

czechplastik Well-Known Member

Same problem here and it's doing my head in!

7. uzetaab

uzetaab Well-Known Member

My suggestion is to make sure that all your contacts are on the gmail list (it's the best choice because it's synced with your gmail account), then delete the rest.