Phone call question.Support

1. BullsBeers

BullsBeers Active Member

When I click the phone icon, is there a way to have it default to recent calls instead of keypad?

Advertisement
  2. NoMoreSymbian

NoMoreSymbian Well-Known Member

3. BullsBeers

BullsBeers Active Member

4. mattman0414

mattman0414 New Member

I am trying to do the exact same thing as far as when I hit the phone button, I want it to go to the last screen it was on like my droid (that was running 2.3 of course) preferably the recent calls list. I did the dialer One app thing and I just couldn't figure out how it was anything more than just an easier way to find a contact. And I am assuming that when you call anyone, you have to do it through this app for any of the settings to stick. I saw in Behavior Settings you could select "show last screen" or something like that. I just couldn't figure out how to change the screen! Any other solutions? Thanks
  5. GTWalling

GTWalling Well-Known Member

The Dialer screen defaults to the last on used. If you direct dialed a number, the next time it will open to the dialer, if you dial from the Contacts it will open to Contacts next time. Same for Recent calls.
  6. davidmanvell

davidmanvell Well-Known Member

There is an app called Elixir which will allow you to make a widget for just about anything you can think of. you can make a widget to open to that screen directly.
  7. mattman0414

mattman0414 New Member

Is this within the dialer One app? Like Dialer One is what you have to use instead of the original phone button?
  8. mattman0414

mattman0414 New Member

So with elixr i could make a widget to open the recent calls list? In that case the user would simply hit the widget instead of the phone button? After that all would work the same correct?
  9. davidmanvell

davidmanvell Well-Known Member

Thats correct.