• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone Call Widget

uehleinb

Lurker
Mar 18, 2012
Hey i've been searching for hours for a widget that i can place on any screen so that when i go to that screen it has a dialer (so basically when you fo to that screen it has all the numbers ect and you can just tap them and make a phone call without having to open the phone app) Has anyone ever seen a widget like that?

also i have a motorola droid razr maxx.

Not to nitpick but swiping to that screen (or tapping the screen indicator shortcut) and tapping the phone icon is basically the same thing right? 1 tap/swipe. Not to mention that widgets put additional battery drain.

Anyway, while I do not know of such a widget, on third party launchers like Go Launcher and maybe with Google Gestures, you can program a gesture to automatically open the phone app.

Upvote 0
Please use SUI Call & SMS Widget this and to be successful!

(Android 2.0 - 2.3.7 nor for 4.0.1 and higher while)

iSGo7hQNjis2nKtF0B2P9x9ii7j1Uua_2iFlL3a338WmW0gRmpm54IeKHq-gewLsdFw
9J4BDgDbewREe2z7LrgXqpDtjRgRw4twEr5_KaVb_LgL-Xyq2ybwv0mHft7_9uATaw

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones