Phone calls via BluetoothGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Coops025

Coops025 Active Member

Hey guys,

I have the wifi only version of this tablet and I wanted to my calls from the tablet, audio only by bluetoothing to my mobile phone.

I normally use my tablet all the time and it would be great if I can do this, are there any apps that allow this and has anyone tried??

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Jetmerritt

Jetmerritt Well-Known Member

Subscribed...
    Just in case.
  3. jonrud

jonrud Well-Known Member

What sort of a answer is that??.
  4. Jetmerritt

I'm interested in case you get an answer. I'm sorry. I don't have any. By posting I am subscribed and will see any answers you get.
  5. Coops025

Coops025 Active Member

Interesting that no one has tried this yet. Maybe a dev needs to whip up an app and cash in on this.
  6. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Why woild ANYONE DO SUCHA THING? The opposite I would understand, but not this. Check the device they have is what you are looking for. Magic-sim.com
  7. Prepaidguy9081

Prepaidguy9081 Well-Known Member

I would sujjest you wifi teather instead. And then just use skype or google voice. Thats the only solution I know
  8. Jetmerritt

Because I could? I don't know for me it sounded cool. With mighty text I can dial my phone but it just activates my handset and it calls on speaker. It won't route the call through the tablet.

For me, I wouldn't mind calling from my 10.1 after I have set my phone down, but whatever...
  9. Brainfarm

Brainfarm New Member

I think this is a brilliant idea.

I would love to route phone calls through a wifi tablet while I'm at work. It would save me from dragging tons of electronics with me.
  10. jackbquick123

jackbquick123 Well-Known Member

I use groove ip on mine but that is thru wifi. Blue tooth would be great.