1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Phone calls via Bluetooth

1. Coops025

Coops025 Active Member

Hey guys,

I have the wifi only version of this tablet and I wanted to my calls from the tablet, audio only by bluetoothing to my mobile phone.

I normally use my tablet all the time and it would be great if I can do this, are there any apps that allow this and has anyone tried??

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Jetmerritt

Jetmerritt Well-Known Member

Subscribed...
    Just in case.
  3. jonrud

jonrud Well-Known Member

What sort of a answer is that??.
  4. Jetmerritt

I'm interested in case you get an answer. I'm sorry. I don't have any. By posting I am subscribed and will see any answers you get.
  5. Coops025

Coops025 Active Member

Interesting that no one has tried this yet. Maybe a dev needs to whip up an app and cash in on this.
  6. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Why woild ANYONE DO SUCHA THING? The opposite I would understand, but not this. Check the device they have is what you are looking for. Magic-sim.com
  7. Prepaidguy9081

Prepaidguy9081 Well-Known Member

I would sujjest you wifi teather instead. And then just use skype or google voice. Thats the only solution I know
  8. Jetmerritt

Because I could? I don't know for me it sounded cool. With mighty text I can dial my phone but it just activates my handset and it calls on speaker. It won't route the call through the tablet.

For me, I wouldn't mind calling from my 10.1 after I have set my phone down, but whatever...
  9. Brainfarm

Brainfarm New Member

I think this is a brilliant idea.

I would love to route phone calls through a wifi tablet while I'm at work. It would save me from dragging tons of electronics with me.
  10. jackbquick123

jackbquick123 Well-Known Member

I use groove ip on mine but that is thru wifi. Blue tooth would be great.