phone can't stay on.Support

Last Updated:

1. androidlover14

androidlover14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

First off my phone stats.
    Running Ultimate Droid 1.0
    With P3 1.2 ghz kernel
    Evolution Theme

Problem: Last night, my phone was really low on battery and I just put it to charge while I was at my relatives house. That is key because then my phone should be charged. So when I came home I didn't bother to check b/c I was already playing angry birds on the itouch. BUT when I woke up today my phone was just acting weird. It wasn't on so I assumed it was dead. I plugged it in and once it booted up it said Charged. So I unplugged it and then it just turns off. Then I wipe battery stats b/c next thing to assume would be that the phone wasn't reading the battery level correctly. That didn't work and all I have now is a droid that will only work if it's plugged in. Sorry for the story but I just had to fill you guys in on anything that could have possibly been important in fixing my phone.

Advertisement
  2. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Well-Known Member

I would suspect the battery first. When LiION batteries die, they die completely. I took mine to the VZW store and they replaced the battery without any questions.

3. androidlover14

androidlover14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks but no thanks b/c i forgot about editing this thread. My phone has decided to act normal again. So yeah thanks again for sharing input unlike the other 40 something people that viewed the thread and decided not to share.;) just kidding to the others that read this but input would have helped if the problem persisted.