Phone Case help!

Last Updated:

1. droidbug

droidbug Banned This Topic's Starter

hey guys, I'm a newbie and I was just gonna ask what the best droid case was? I have looked at http://www.thephoneaccess.webs.com and there are some good ones there. I like the ones that are good protection and look good. Any info?

Advertisement
  2. mobil3gen

mobil3gen Well-Known Member

Hey!

Glad to see that you want to protect your phone and at $400 or more at retail price, its definitely a good idea to invest in a cover!

I've had great success with Body Glove branded covers, they are kind of spendy, but definitely well worth it. You should be able to find them specifically for the Droid at pretty much any verizon retailer and at best buy I believe. If you cant find them there definitely check out Body Glove's website. Here's the link- also otterbox makes great cases for Blackberry, you might check and see if they have any for Droids.

Good luck!

3. droidbug

droidbug Banned This Topic's Starter

4. MrClean

MrClean Well-Known Member

My biggest complaint about any case for the Droid is, it interferes with the top row of keys on the slide out keyboard (it does for me anyway). I haven't found one yet that doesn't. I may end up getting an Invisible SHIELD instead of a case. I had the shield on my Touch Pro and really liked it.
    Some people say it interferes with how the touch screen works. It does change the feel of the screen, but it wasn't something that prevented it from working correctly once I got use to it.
    I carry my phone in my pocket most of the time too, so some cases make it more difficult to get out, especially the 'grippy' kind.

5. Nidisa

Nidisa Well-Known Member

I have a Zagg screen protector (installed at Best buy, don't try yourself unless you want to go nuts making it look perfect) and a Seido Innocase on my droid. Love the look, feel, protection of these two products on my droid. I find no interference using my phone at all. Zagg shield is smooth, screen stays responsive, NO issues at all. Seido case is sleek looking, goes with the overall clean look of the droid. You'll need their car and desk docks to accommodate the case, but those 2 products have been outstanding for me as well. A bit of $$ outlay to purchase all these items, but I've been doing it piece by piece, and I am SO glad I've gone with Seido.