Phone Case Help!Tips

1. sahar125

sahar125 New Member

Hey =)

So do any of you know if a hard case for the Samsung galaxy s2 i9100 would fit on the att galaxy s2? I can't find many cute cases for the the i777.. =/ So if anyone has used a hard case for the i9100 on the i777 please let me know!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

sahar125 likes this.
  3. sahar125

sahar125 New Member

Awwww man, that sucks =( Thank you though!!
    Hope they start making different cases for the i777, haha
  4. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

tlopez1973 likes this.
  5. Dysfunctional

Dysfunctional Member

I can tell you that the Otterbox case for the international S2 will fit the i777.
    I have one on my phone. and it fits like a glove.
    Only three things to note:

1. you need to trim a wee bit of the top flap so not to cover the secondary mic
    2. There's a hole above the volume buttons for a lanyard that our phone doesn't have.
    3. The screen protector is for the international so it won't work. At least it won't look pretty because it has the cut out on the bottom to fit around the international's hard home button. Fortunately, I already had a screen protector on mine so it wasn't an issue for me.

All in all, you're better off just getting a case that's built specifically for the i777.
    Amazon is your friend :)
    UBRocked likes this.
  6. howiesf

howiesf Well-Known Member

Has anyone found a case that fits the I777 equipped with the amazing QCell 2700 battery? I hate when these damn manufacturers and providers have to make a zillion different physical various of a phone. I wrote to QCell, who does make a a case for the Galaxy S III, asking about one for the S2 and they said they will not be creating one because it is not cost effective....