Phone choice

1. RootJunky

RootJunky Active Member

It's getting late in Feb. and the s3 seems a little old... its such a good phone but should i still just wait for another one. I don't want to have to wait till the end of this year, but i always need the best of the best? I WISH HTC WOULD MAKE A NEW, BETTER, FASTER, SMARTER VERSION OF THE SENSATION, AND WITH A SIMILAR LAYOUT.. AHHHHH

Advertisement
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

The Mobile World Congress is next week. Maybe you'll see something you like.

I want a look at the Note 3, Galaxy S4 and Motorola/Google's secret X phone.
    RootJunky likes this.
  3. ouch1976

ouch1976 Well-Known Member

Didn't they just release it? It's called the HTC One.
    RootJunky likes this.
  4. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Id wait till the s4 comes out and to see the x phone. But the nexus 4 and HTC one are pretty good. :rolleyes:
  5. RootJunky

RootJunky Active Member

I completely forgot about that google phone!! its been a while since i've heard about it. Thanks for reminding me! and also, im not a big fan of the htc one series for some reason. What i really liked about the sensation was sense 3.0, it was great!
  6. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Well I have the nexus 4 and I'd highly recommend it. Great phone for a great price.
  7. timelord65

timelord65 Well-Known Member

Well there's no such thing as the "best of the best" Lot's of great choices, yes but opinions will always differ as to what's the best available. So unless you like getting a new phone every 6-8 months, just get whats good for you when your ready to upgrade.