• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone comes tomorrow... nervous lol

Trauma

Jul 28, 2010
My phone is set to arrive first thing in the morning... i am nervous on how to use it lol.

I never had a droid phone, i played with it at the store a couple times and loved it regardless of having no clue what i was doing.

I may actually have to read the manual on this one...

My phone is set to arrive first thing in the morning... i am nervous on how to use it lol.

I never had a droid phone, i played with it at the store a couple times and loved it regardless of having no clue what i was doing.

Welcome to the world of Android! :D
You have come to the right place for news and help.
The search box feature here is great, it is your shortcut/solution to any question or problem you may have!
If you end up not finding what you're after, post up in the appropriate section or contact a moderator.
There are tons of helpful people here ;)

All the best with your new Android device!
Welcome to AndroidForums!

Upvote 0
That nervouse energy will turn to joy and amazment in about an hour after you play with the Droid X. Remember not to pull out the battery assist film from the battery compartment. There are a couple nice review vidios over at mobile burn. Just watching the vidios helped pick up some skills. :D

Upvote 0
I got my Droid 1 in November and have never looked back. My Droid X is being delivered today.

I'm a Mac guy that will never move to the iPhone, even if it comes to Verizon.

One hint though....the mini-manual that comes with the phone is so brief that it can be frustrating. We went online to the Motorola site and printed the full manual for the phone. That was a big help.

Enjoy.

Upvote 0

Me either the first time I bought mine. Was a Blackberry user. Not anymore. When bought first Droid took it back in 13 hours. Was so confused. That was when they first came out, Months later tried it again. Now have the X the Incredible and wife has the Ally. Was in Doctor's office this morning and a gentleman had just got his X yesterday and said when he came out of store had to go back in and ask them how to answer a call he was receiving. Prior to that he had a flip. If you get frustrated stick with it because it is worth every hour and every minute. Plus there is plenty of help out here.

Upvote 0
My phone will be here TOMORROW! I am switching from the TP2. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I liked WinMo and all the apps that it had, but now the speed and the apps that our out for andriod made me feel better about the switch. The other concern that I had was the virtual keyboard, had one on the Omnia, but I was in the store and tried it out and loved it. In less than 24 hours I will be playing with my X!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones